Fargo 109 “A Fox, A Rabbit, and A Cabbage” We learn the reason why Lester and Malvo reunite in Las Vegas.
The solution to the riddle:
1) take the rabbit and leave him on the other side (fox won’t eat the cabbage).
2) bring the fox over to the other side and pick up the rabbit (the man is there so the fox won’t eat the rabbit and there is nothing to eat the cabbage on the other side).
3) bring the rabbit back and pick up the cabbage (the man is there so the rabbit won’t eat the cabbage and there is nothing for the fox to eat on the other side).
4) drop the cabbage off with the fox (fox won’t eat the cabbage and there’s nothing with the rabbit).
5) go back and pick up the rabbit and bring him across.